It is conservatively estimated that both aircraft will be fully accredited by May 2019.
Aerial Reconnaissance and Surveillance
Option 1 ~ Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV), commonly known as ‘Drones’.
It is without doubt that drone technology is brilliant and certainly cost effective but with any investment there are always pitfalls. For the purpose of this exercise let’s examine the bottom end of the market. A quality, line of sight drone, capable of flying for one hour before recharging will cost in the region of $30,000 to $45,000 USD. Internationally there are a number of categories that drone pilot training and certification fall under. Investigation proves that they all differ slightly from country to country, however comparing apples for apples, a drone pilot training course and certification at the bottom end of the spectrum will cost on average $1,500 USD to $2,000 USD. The U.S. publish pay award for a fully certified drone pilot starts at $52,000 per annum. There is no doubt that at this market level running costs and maintenance are negligible which is obviously a massive plus. That said, whether it be pilot error, or your drone being caught in adverse weather conditions it is highly probable that you’ll be replacing your drone to the tune of your initial cash outlay.
Option 2 ~FIXED WING, LIGHT AERIAL RECONNAISSANCE AND SURVEILLANCE AIRCRAFT, AND HELICOPTERS.
The former has been around since World War 1 and the later first came into use for Aerial Reconnaissance and Surveillance purposes during the Korean War. Both types of aircraft are tried and tested. In today’s money such an aircraft will cost at bare minimum upwards of $350,000 USD. Pilot training, salary, running costs and aircraft maintenance being astronomic in comparison to that of any type of drone, even at the top end of town. There are however numerous pluses in the use of an Aerial Reconnaissance and Surveillance Fixed Wing Aircraft or Helicopter. These come at a cost and one could debate the ‘pro’s and con’s’ all day long. The Number 1 Resounding Fact Is: There is absolutely no substitute to having a human pair of eyes in the air, period.
Option 3 ~ Light Aerial Reconnaissance and Surveillance Powered Paragliding Aircraft.
Our aircrafts deliver the best features and benefits from both worlds. MilSpecPPG’s Light Aerial Reconnaissance and Surveillance Powered Paragliding Aircraft speak for themselves and are priced to sell. An entire squadron of ten to twelve able bodied men or women can be trained to be unconsciously competent pilots and certified for a little under $100,000 USD. The same squadron can of powered paragliders can survey two hundred square miles at a cost of less than $200 per hour; a fraction of the operating cost to that of even a drone. Special operations: At 2,000 ft and powder coated in duck egg blue with matching wing you’d struggle to see a Gander. Cut or feather the engine and it becomes virtually silent. MilSpecPPG can design and manufacture an array of fitment for active theatre. In a nutshell it’s a low cost aircraft that any military unit or law enforcement agency can’t afford not to have.
DESIGN MANUFACTURERS OF MILITARY GRADE POWERED PARAGLIDING TRIKES FOR MILITARY, BORDER SECURITY AND LAW ENFORCEMENT APPLICATIONS
- PRECISION LASER CUT FOR PINPOINTED ACCURACY.
- MECHANICALLY JOINTED USING MILITARY GRADE LOCKING NUTS AND BOLTS, ELIMINATING VIRTUALLY ALL WELDS. WHERE THERE’S A WELD THERE’S ALWAYS A WEAKNESS.
- ADJUSTABLE ENGINE COWLING TO FACILITATE MAXIMUM TRUST
- ADJUSTABLE FRONT AND REAR LANDING GEAR FOR ALL TERRAIN TAKEOFFS AND LANDINGS.
- DUAL WING HANGING POSITIONING FOR FLIGHT AGILITY AND PILOT COMFORT.
- POWERED BY GUTSY HIRTH 2 STROKE ENGINES DELIVERING GERMAN RELIABILITY.
- ALL CRAFTS COME WITH FULL COMPLEMENT OF FLIGHT INSTRUMENTS.
- RUNNING COSTS AT LESS THAN $15 USD PER HOUR, PER AIRCRAFT.
- SHORT TAKEOFF AND LANDING (STOL) CAPABLE.
- UNRESTRICTED VISIBILITY.
- SLOW FLYING SPEED (CRUISING SPEEDS OF LESS THAN 35 MPH)
- THE GANDER’s ARE VIRTUALLY INVISIBLE AT 800 Ft WHEN POWDER COATED IN ‘DUCK EGG BLUE’, IDEAL FOR COVERT OP’s
- FEATHER OR CUT THE ENGINE AND YOU’LL STRUGGLE TO HEAR ONE.
- PILOT TRAINING. LESS THAN 15 WORKING DAYS WEATHER PERMITTING.
- MilSpecPPG CAN CUSTOM DESIGN & MANUFACTURER AN ARRAY OF ACCESSORIES: CAMERA GIMBLES, JUMP BOARDS, SEEK & SEARCH LIGHTING ATTACHMENTS, ARMAMENT ATTACHMENTS ETC.
OPTIONAL: ALL TERRAIN LIGHTWEIGHT TRAILER FOR EASY TRANSPORTATION, CONVENTIONAL OR ROCKET PROPELLED RESERVE PARACHUTES.
MAKING CONTACT WITH MilSpecPPG LLC
THE COMPANY WILL NOT ENTER INTO ANY FORM OF COMMUNICATION WITH A PROSPECTIVE CLIENT, EITHER VERBAL OR WRITTEN, UNLESS THE PROSPECTIVE CLIENT FIRST READS, ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES WITH MilSpecPPG’s COMPANY DISCLAIMER.